About Me

My photo
Dancer.Indecisive.Complicated

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why Do I Always Feel Sad

I know i'm not depressed or anything. But i haven't really been happy lately. I hope i don't sound completely emo or suicidal. I haven't had one of those days where everything that happens is amazing and makes me smile, in a long time. I am such a complainer. But i think i just need to be with my family and friends some more. I need to stop secluding myself from the world and to just jump into this beautiful world. I need to start living my life.... "Just live your life.. EH EH EH"
Hopefully, after i read this in a couple of weeks or months, i will have written a blog about how i love my life and how everything at that current moment is going perfect.
Untill tomorrow.. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment