Well, this is my first entry of my blog. I decided to start a blog to express how I'm feeling obviously, but to help me feel better about myself. It's hard to explain... but it's a way for me to just Breakaway from the world.
Have you ever just really wanted to be someone's friend, but just couldn't talk to that specific person. That's how it is for me, but with every person. There's something about me, i could be the most anti social, autistic, quietest, and shyest person in the world, or i could be the life of the party, the person that makes everyone laugh. But when i'm around certain people, i can't be myself. My goal this year is to be more open and social. I think it's just a big transition for me. I'm around a bunch of new people who i'm still getting used to.
I just moved into Servite High School, an all boys school, full of aggressive, some disrespectful, and immature, young men of God. There are some guys who's heads i want to blow of with a bazooka, then there are some guys who are actually really cool. I'm still trying to make friends with the right people, although it's been around 4 and a half years of school.
I also just joined a hip hop dance team, Team Millennia Juniors. Woot Woot! Every single person on the team is awesome. There are some kids who i'm closer too, and some kids who i don't know enough about. But i truly desire to become very close with everybody. Vote for Team Millennia on America's Best Dance Crew. :D
That's it for now.. I'll try to write everyday, i doubt i'll remember, i hope i do.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment