I haven't been blogging lately because i've just been way too lazy too. Plus, not a lot has happened from the last time i blogged until now.
It's finals week and I haven't done a thing to prepare for it... although i'm only worried about two of finals: English and Ancient History. There is so much to go over for history. Four chapters full of events, people, dates..everything you could think of. English.. 50 points grammar...easy...50 points literary terms....not so easy. 50 points To Kill a Mockingbird....oh crap. i still have to finish a pargraph and a whole journal on that stupid book...
Last night, i was talking with Kelsey and we were talking about how we feel left out of our family. And we found out why: We both have Middle Child Syndrome. It's legit. The middle child struggles to have their parents and other family member's attention. The oldest is the most appreciated, the youngest is the "baby" and is spoiled rotten, and then there's the middle child who's just.... there. This is totally true. I know my family loves me, of course, it's just sometimes i feel like i'm invisible and they don't appreciate all the things i do. I can dance, act, play music, all this artistic stuff they think is probably worthless. I could be wrong. The problem might just be me not being a good son. I could just be avoiding my parents.
So Thursday was the season 3 premiere of America's Best Dance Crew. I'm proud to say that Team Millennia is on the show!!! However, not many people were happy with TM's performance. Everyone was so excited that they were on, but expecting a lot from them. But they came out with a new theme... they were rockers. Don't get me wrong. I love TM, i just know that they had more to offer. I know it wasn't them, it probably had something to do with MTV wanting them to do a "rocker" theme. I really hope that they win this season's America's Best Dance Crew. I know they can do it.
Alexandra came over that night too! She be like my best friend. It was weird chilling on a school night... But whatevs it was fun. I didn't finish that one project...so i stayed home the next day. Plus i was like really sick, coughing and stuff. My head felt like it was gonna explode everything i coughed.
Well, i'm off to bed. TM Juniors is performing at Future Shock LA tomorrow. I'm really excited, wish me luck..
Good Night.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment