About Me

My photo
Dancer.Indecisive.Complicated

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Anxious for What's to Come

Tomorrow is a really big day for the juniors! It's our first competition, baby! Can't wait! I really hope that we get first place... haha. Most guys at school are pumped for their games in basketball, football, soccer, whatever. But our first competition makes is what makes me pumped. Woo! Hahahaha, tomorrow is also Operation: Chibata Bread. Pretty freakin' excited for that, too. I really don't know what we're going to be doing... what's going to happen lies in the hands of our captians. HA.

Sunday, we have junior practice and we're going to be continuing with our WOD set. I believe we're learning the opener for WOD from Mike. The next day we'll learn closer from Danny Batimana, founder of Team Millennia. I'm excited to learn from him because his pieces are like totally full out. This day is also the day i will showcase my choreography. I'm kind of not happy with it. My friends said it looked alright, and people told me it was dope.... but it doesn't look like it flows together... Whatever, we'll just have to wait and see what they say about it. People would expect me to choreograph like.... all hard, or more chill hip hop... i dont know how to explain it... but my style is totally different. I'd say that my choregraphy is somewhat like Austin Fernandez... i like to put a lot of energy and i guess... attitude.. when i dance. I think it's just because of when i started with kaba modern dances... people thought that i ONLY did that...but..no. My style is way different. Anyway...

WISH US LUCK. WISH ME LUCK. GOOD NIGHT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment